June 16- I am 28 weeks!

I am 28 weeks.

I am doing well!  Babies are doing well too!!  I feel very blessed about all of this!!

One baby lies on my left side and the other on my right side.  The one on my left side is "baby A" and the other is "baby B".

Yesterday was my dr. appointment and we found the biggest difference in their weight so far.  Baby A is almost 3 pounds and Baby B is 2 1/2 pounds.  Good weights and normal for both.  Baby A might be a little bit big for how far along I am...Wahoo!!

The only thing is that I am low on iron--she put me on two extra doses a day.  I feel a little tired, but I really didn't know I was that low!  My boys who steal my blood....but it's okay because I am just lying around the house all day getting fat (trying not to get too fat of course)  That's the life!

Maybe someday I will post pictures again!!  I wrote this to let people know what's going on if they're wondering.

3 comments:

Ryan and Heather said...

Sounds like everything is going really well for you! We miss you guys!

Matt and Jessie said...

Glad they are growing strong! I hope that you continue to feel good!

Larsen said...

That is awesome! Keep growing them!