Tell me

January 11, 2011

Yesterday, Matthew came home from work and plopped on the couch beside me.  I looked at him with tired eyes.
"Will you just hold me and tell me that you think I'm wonderful?"  I asked.  
It had been a long day.
Matthew grabbed my wrist.  "You're wonderful."
He then grabbed my head.  "You're wonderful."
He proceeded to grab my knee, shoulder, and bellybutton, all while telling me I was wonderful.

That is what I put up with.

1 comment:

cardwell living said...

Happy to hear all is well and we do enjoying reading your blog and hearing about you, Matthew and the children. Give Mary and Nathan and big hug and kiss from us, we did enjoy receiving their valentines, they were most precious to us and we have them standing on our TV in the family room and get to enjoy them again again. We hope to see all of you when we come that direction for Ethan's baptism. We keep praying the weather will continue to hold. We are looking forward to seeing all of our grandchildren and children with a few exceptions. We realize how blessed we have been with so many faithful and gifted grandchildren too. All of our love and prayers go with you, each and every day. All of our prayers are and have been answered in so many ways. With so much of the world in such turmoil we are most grateful for your peace and safety as well. Love and blessings Mom and Dad