What?! You only have about six pounds to go?

February 2011

The answer to that question is yes.  Yes.

How, you may ask?  How have you lost all that baby weight?  And so quickly?  (hehee :)  I still have a ways to get back in my previous shape..I just like seeing it in a positive way for myself!)

Let me show you my friends my exercise training machines. 

Stair Master Pals

Core workout program
 Tricep builder
Hamstring strengthener
Bicep builder
Scalp strengthener (John is good at hair pulling)
Pectoral builder
Marvelous little workouts.  Marvelous little boys :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

They are getting so big and they are so adorable.

Katie Parent said...

I LOVE the pictures. They are SO cute!!! Way to be buff Beck.

Blovelies said...

congratulations! we should go postpregnancy shopping together in another month!

Marianne said...

Very clever! You have built-in workout machines! And the cutest ones I've ever seen.