A Pink Birthday Party and More

May 24, 2011

Mary turned 4 on May 18! She is a cutie. I let her have a birthday party. It's actually the first birthday party for the kids outside of family parties. I mostly let her do it because it was an excuse for her to play with her friends. There are not many girls her age around, unlike Nathan, who has tons of boys around. So, she only had two friends and two cousins that came.



Other occurrences recently...
This was Nathan's first year playing soccer. All of his teammates were older, but Nathan improved a lot during the season. Most of all, however, he seemed to really like it! He was smiling a lot :)

I'm not sure what this face is, but something going on in that cute head.

John, it doesn't matter where you go, I will follow you and get that toy.

Thanks, John. I really like this pink phone.

They are so helpful with the dishes.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Such cute pictures. I can't believe how big Mary is all of a sudden. I sure hope to be around when John decides he wants to teach James who's boss. James buddy, you've got it coming, watch out.

Erinn said...

how fun!! how on earth did you get your boys to pose so perfectly for that last picture?!! it's so adorable. your kids are all just too cute!! and little mary... what a little princess in a family full of brothers!

Marianne said...

Mary is SUCH a cute birthday girl! I loves these pics, let's us know what's going on over at the Cardwell house.

Rob and Marseille said...

I think 4 guests is the perfect size for a bday party!

Carolyn said...

Your twins are getting so big! What cute pictures of all of them.

Ryan and Heather said...

I think you seriously have your hands full with those babies. Love the dishwasher picture. Too cute!

Katie Parent said...

I love the last picture. Cute boys!