My Favorite Movies

This is a long list...but I decided I wanted to write down my top 100 movies. This isn't quite a 100, but it is getting there. I kept adding to the list when I thought of another movie, and it is still a work in progress. These aren't in any particular order, and even got mixed up when I transferred this document on to here. This was fun for me.

The Scarlet Pimpernell (with Jane Seymour)
Treasure Island (with Charleton Heston)
An Affair to Remember
Support your Local Sheriff
Where the Red Fern Grows
Sound of Music
Iron Man
My Fair Lady
Toy Story
Swiss Family Robinson
Better off Dead
National Treasure
The Hunt for Red October
The Fugitive
Harry Potter movies
The Lord of the Rings - 1
The Sting
The Lord of the Rings - 2
The Wizard of Oz
The Lord of the Rings-the last one
Much Ado about Nothing
Star Wars 4
It happened one night
Star Wars 5
Chariots of Fire
Star Wars 6 (earlier ones)
Secondhand Lions
Father of the Bride
Little Women
The Great Escape
Rudy
Pride and Prejudice (the 5-hour show)
Dead Poet’s Society
Emma
Dances with Wolves
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Tarzan
Indiana Jones and the Ark of the Covenant
The Parent Trap (with Hayley Mills)
Batman Begins
Oliver Twist
Anne of Green Gables
The Little Princess
Back to the Future
John Wayne films..but not sure which one Heidi
The three Amigos
Rebecca of Sonny Brook Farm
To Kill a Mockingbird – with Gregory Peck
Princess Bride
The Ten Commandments
Newsies
The Apple Dumpling Gang
Testaments Movie
The Black Stallion
The Ultimate Gift
The Man from Snowy River
North to Alaska
Beauty and the Beast – Disney
The Emperor’s New Groove
Mission Impossible (first one)
Far and Away
Willow
To Catch a Thief/Charade
Pirates of the Carribbean (first)
The Count of Monte Cristo
Eight Below
How to steal a Million
What about Bob
Wild Hearts Can’t be Broken
Like Jimmy Stewart movies
Calamity Jane
Fiddler on the Roof
The Bourne Movies?
Mary Poppins
TheMaskof Zorro
The Chronicles of Narnia Movies
Operation Petticoat
Letters to Juliet
Finding Nemo
Seven Years in Tibet
The Incredibles
Tangled
Charlotte’s Web
Anastasia
Big Country
The Sword in the Stone
Tron
The Unsinkable Molly Brown
Candleshoe

3 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

So fun! I liked reading through your list. We have a lot of favorites in common. You also have a bunch that I haven't seen. Maybe I will catch a few off of your list!

Marianne said...

Fantastic list...two thumbs up. Dead Poet's Society! Newsies! It Happened One Night! The Scarlett Pimpernell! OK, I could go on...thanks for sharing, and reminding of movies I need to see again.

Blovelies said...

You missed "a mom for Christmas" ... Kidding! But it ought to be our favorite since we watched it so much!