New Year's Day

January 1, 2012

In celebration of this year and in memory of last year, I will write down 12 things, hopefully of importance.

1.  We sold our house in December!  That is a relief.
2.  I am about a week away from my third trimester.
3.  We went to St. George for Christmas.  We had a good time with Matthew's family.  We went to the temple, went on a lunch date, a movie double date, to a park or two, on a walk, played games, read, ate food, talked, watched byu basketball and football, and more.
4.  I made my goal of writing to page 100 in my new story.
5.  The kids loved Christmas.
6.  John had a little bit of a hard time whenever Matthew left the room during Christmas break.  We know what his cry sounds like, even though he is cute :)
7.  James ate a lot over Christmas break and spent his time begging anyone who would listen.  I would say he gained a pound or two :)
8.  I saw my new niece on the way back from St. George.  Her name is Sadie and she is adorable.
9. I had another new niece born in Germany in December.  Her name is Elyse and she is adorable, too.
10.  Matthew grew a beard all of December.  It is the first time he let it grow so much.
11.  We had a busy and memorable year in 2011.
12.  I am grateful for all my family and friends.  Thanks for being a part of 2011.  Keep in touch with us.  We love you.



1 comment:

Erinn said...

cute family!! you guys have had a busy and eventful year! glad you had a merry christmas!!