February 2, 2012
We are moving again. People are beginning to find out so we might as well just let everyone know. February 28 we are moving into another house. It is in the same neighborhood. We are excited, but we've been more timid/cautious about buying a house again. We just bought a house last year, and we'll be moving about the same weekend as last year! I will be 35-36 weeks pregnant, so I have decided to accept any help that comes my way! It will be okay though, I hope :)
4 comments:
Such awesome news my friend! You are probably a pro at moving! Just be sure to let everyone else do the heavy lifting! Wish we lived closer so that we could be part of your work crew!
I think you are really brave. We will help anyway we can.
we'd love to have your kids over to play one day so they are out of your hair! i'm glad you guys found a place, can't wait to see it!
How did the move go?
Post a Comment