My kids

February 1, 2012

I love my kids.  They make things worth it.

I love that Mary likes to help get me clothes for the little boys some mornings!  She will pick out clothes and outfits for each of them and tell me who is to wear what.  I don't usually say much because she is a big help getting clothes for me while I change diapers 7 months pregnant.  She also decided to make my bed for me and more.  I didn't ask her to do any of that.  She's 4, but what a tender, good heart.  The other day Nathan saw me getting a little stressed trying to cook dinner while the babies were running around the kitchen causing chaos.  He got toys for them and got them out of the kitchen.  I told him I appreciated his help.  He said that he felt really good inside when I told him I appreciated him :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

What blessings those kids are. That's more than great that they are so helpful. Yea! Can't believe you only have a couple months left! May it go fast!