Such cuties! Love the new cuts! I didn't realize you were having a baby so soon until I saw your pregnancy countdown! I hope you are feeling well and that everything goes smooth for the delivery! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the new little one!
4 comments:
Such cuties! Love the new cuts! I didn't realize you were having a baby so soon until I saw your pregnancy countdown! I hope you are feeling well and that everything goes smooth for the delivery! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the new little one!
oh no, the babies look older now :( But those boys are sure cute! I wonder if your next baby will have hair... maybe he will have lots of red hair...?
So cute.
I really, really need to see you guys again. The boys are SO cute and getting so big. Hope you are well. Can't wait for the big news!
Post a Comment