My secret to being skinny....from Nathan's perspective

A neighbor kid came inside for a few minutes when I was outside talking to his Mom.  She asked me if I could send him back outside to come home.  So I got him outside and as I shut the garage door I heard him ask Mary and Nathan:

How'd your Mom get so skinny?

I could only laugh inside a little bit.  So later I asked Nathan if he answered that question and what he said.  Nathan said that he said:

She bounced on the exercise disk thing.

I am glad that I give the illusion of using that thing.  I haven't used it for a few years, I think. 

I am thinking maybe he is thinking I am skinny because I used to be pregnant.  I don't know.  He's seen me quite a bit since I had Eli...I have been about the same weight for months now.  Anyway, I was just trying to figure out why he was saying that.

1 comment:

AshleyCrouch said...

Ha! That is such a cute story!