Nathan was encouraged to pay his tithing. He mentioned he paid his tithing last time and so maybe he didn't have to this time. Matthew said we pay it every time. Nathan asked: Okay, can we just make it 5% though?
He is really good at paying tithing and doesn't sound too negative about it though really. :)
Mary knocked on my door the other night. "Mom, can you warm up my watermelon?"
I explained you don't have to warm up watermelon.
We were watching How To Train Your Dragon and Mary turned to me and said something like "Mom, I bet Hiccup's BFF is Toothless." I believe she is putting the so-called boy show into terms she understands...haha.
I got stung by a bee a few weeks ago in my own living room. At first we didn't know what it was, but my hand was stinging and all I saw was this little black thing in my hand. My hand kept stinging for a while. Later we found a bee.
No comments:
Post a Comment