Nathan talked about it at dinner last night. "Mom, all you have to do to make my vampire costume is sew some black pants, sew a striped shirt with a cape attached and a vest. That's all."
that might be easy if I knew how to sew those things.
Nathan has been learning more about fasting. We told him that since he turned 8, we want him to try to fast at least one meal now. He has taken it to heart. This type of conversation has happened a number of times. "Mom, I am fasting tonight. Wait, what are we having for dinner?" I tell him. "Oh, yeah, I am fasting." We are trying to teach him the true concept of fasting here and not just when mommy cooks something good or bad in his opinion. :)
Eli pooped yesterday then brought me the wipes. At this stage, he might be potty trained before his brothers. I have been working with James and John, and James has been able to go in the potty sometimes. John talks excitedly about the potty, but has not really gone in it.
Eli loves to say "I did it!" In his baby language whenever he does something. He likes me to acknowledge that he did it and then he will do something else and say it again and again, and I acknowledge it. It is so cute.
1 comment:
That fasting story is really funny. Good job Nathan for learning to fast! I think you're very brave for potty working with the twins on their potty training. Does part of you just want to train Eli at the same time and be done with it? He is obviously exceptionally smart! "I did it!" was one of both my boys favorite phrases too for a time.
Post a Comment