THANK YOU!!

I just want to say thank you to all of you who have prayed for me the last few years!!!!

It amazes me how faithful and thoughtful and kind that particular act is. I have found out people who I never thought would (or who barely know me) have prayed for me. Some of them tell me they did and that they have been consistently praying for me for a while. That has really touched me as I have felt completely unworthy and not special enough for such prayers. But I am so grateful. And since I don't know who all of you are....I just want to say thank you with all my heart to anyone reading this that has. I am eternally indebted and grateful! I know you have blessed my life and that your prayers have helped me. I also know that you are blessed for praying for me. So thanks again and have a great day all of you.

Rock on.

2 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Yay! You have a blog! I found it off of Jamie Sorenson's blog. I love your family pictures. Glad I can catch up with you this way. Hope things are going well with you and your family!

Bean said...

How are you doing? I'm so glad that you have a blog!!! I hope that things are going well for you and your family.