I have had a little bit of a tough week not feeling well. I have been lying down most of the time feeling sick and being a little bored. But, I am well and you shouldn't worry about me.
However, after one particularly difficult day, Matthew was at the store, and Mary was asleep on the couch. I prayed and told God how frustrated/angry/tired of being sick I was. I told him I wanted to be more happy with this, but wasn't feeling it at the moment! I knew he heard my prayers. Then I sat next to Nathan to watch a movie (Nathan told me he had a spot by him so I could cuddle with him) and I sat next to him.
I started crying. Big surprise lately. But then Nathan grabbed my head and tried to comfort me saying "It's okay mommy" very gentle. I turned to Nathan and said: "Nathan, do you think Heavenly Father loves me even when I'm cranky?" Nathan said "Oh yes." I said, "How do you know?" He said. "Because he always loves you." Nathan smiled at me and tried to continue to comfort me. Note to readers: I do not usually have emotional conversations with my four-year old. It just came out.
But anyway, it's true I think. Heavenly Father loves us even when we're cranky. I know it's true. I know He loves us no matter what. I also just realized that Nathan was an answer to my prayer after writing this! I should write these things down more. Maybe not on here, but more to myself!
2 comments:
They are so sweet sometimes!!!
I know Heavenly Father loves me because he gave me raspberries, chocolate, and cinnamon rolls. Well, he hasn't sent me cinnamon rolls in a long time, but he has provided me with the internet so that I can look for a good recipe online, and health so that that I can get off my booty and make them if I want them, which I do. Maybe I'll just go buy some...
Post a Comment