Kids Say Funny Things

Oh, the kids. Here's a few of the things they've said lately.

Me: Would you be sad if I died? (I don't remember how this conversation started...it kind of sounds bad)
Nathan: Oooh...yeah, but you'd come back to life right away so it'd be fine.
Me: Well, when we die in this life we don't see each other until the next life.
Nathan: No, you'd come back to life.
Me: No honey, you don't in this life.
Nathan: (Staring at me intently) Jesus did.

Mary: Mommy, you are not cute.
Me
: What?
Mary
: You aren't cute 'cause you're not wearing a dress.

Nathan: Mom, you are getting bigger!
Me: What?
Nathan: Just in your tummy.
Me: Hmm...

Nathan: Mommy, can I snuggle with you? (my kids like to cuddle...especially when there's tv on.)
Me: Not right now sweetheart. I'm not feeling very good right now. You can go sit by daddy though. (daddy's couch was bigger).
Nathan: (walks to daddy) Daddy, can I please snuggle with mommy?

1 comment:

Denise Butler said...

I love the cute things they say.