July 6, 2010
Mary: "I'm still little, but I'm a little big. I can still go potty. But I'm not too big. I'm a small big."
Nathan: We don't eat reindeer do we?
Me and Matthew: No, we don't.
Nathan: Uh-huh cause the antlers would get stuck. (in us).
Nathan: But I do know we eat Mooses. I know that.
Matthew acknowledged some people might eat Moose.
Matthew: I'm lovesick for somebody here.
Nathan: What does lovesick mean?
Matthew: It means you think about this one person a lot and you can't stop thinking about them. Who do you think I'm lovesick for?
Nathan: For your dad?
Matthew: No, but I love my dad.
Nathan: For Uncle Bill?
Matthew: No, it's someone here at the table.
Nathan: For me?
Matthew: Well, I love you a lot, but there's only one person I love like this.
Nathan: Mommy.
Matthew: Yes.
Nathan: Well, I'm lovesick for my cousins and my friends. And.....I'm lovesick for the pioneers.
Me: Time for lunch.
Nathan: What are we having?
Me: Ramen Noodle soup.
Nathan: Oh yay! But mom...will you please try not to burn it?
Me: Mary, will you help me take care of the babies when they come?
Mary: Yes. And I'll put dresses on them. (very excited).
Me: Well boys don't wear dresses, only girls. Boys wear pants and shirts.
Mary: NO, Mom. We'll put BOY dresses on them!
And...I won't get into the tantrums, the writing on the walls, the toothpaste on the kitchen set, the fingernail polish on the toy cars, or the blood pressure in my body. But I love them. And they are worth it!
3 comments:
I can picture their cute little voices saying these cute things!
love them all! so cute!
i hope you're hanging in there okay, beck. :)
too stinkin' cute
Post a Comment