Almost 30 weeks here. Forget the cheesy smile. I had better pictures, but they were turned sideways and I don't know how to do that kind of technology. Only two months more of getting huge! Let's have a party!
What a cutie you are! You are getting so close! Hope you are feeling well and that your family is doing well! Is it crazy that you will soon be a mother of 4? I know you will do awesome with the upcoming changes. You are such a tough woman! I think that all the challenges you have faced have prepped you for this exciting time! Yay for twins!!
4 comments:
You are so adorable. I love that you are having twins!!
You are a cute prego mama! (I am grateful for chocolate cake too)
What a cutie you are! You are getting so close! Hope you are feeling well and that your family is doing well! Is it crazy that you will soon be a mother of 4? I know you will do awesome with the upcoming changes. You are such a tough woman! I think that all the challenges you have faced have prepped you for this exciting time! Yay for twins!!
You are adorable!
Post a Comment