Baby Shower for the twins

July 17, 2010

    My sisters gave me a beautiful baby shower!  It was mostly family there and I had a good time.  Here are a few pictures from it.  My mom made the two crib blankets, fleece blankets, crib accessories, etc.  My sister Laura drew the pictures and painted them to match the blankets.  My sister Heather made me those cute adorable burp clothes, and my sister Melissa and sister-in-law Lisa (and Heather) got me the stroller!  I got really CUTE clothes from other people and it was so much fun to have.  I loved all the presents!  We had a fabulous lunch of chicken salad with beans, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa, special ranch sauce, side of berries, and churros for dessert.  It was a delicious meal.  We had a great time.  I'm so grateful to everyone for coming!

From left to right:  Mary, my mom, Aunt Alicia, baby Charlotte, cousin Sydney, Aunt Charlene, Matthew's mom, Katy, me, Heather, Melissa, Avery.  (Laura took the picture)

7 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

How nice! It looks like you got a lot of nice baby boy stuff. I am sure you are getting more and more excited for this adventure to begin! You are so cute! I hope that you keep feeling well and that you can go as full term as possible!

Blovelies said...

I wish we could hang out this week.

Callister said...

What super cute stuff! Hope you're still feeling good! You look fantastic!

Christy said...

That is so cute!! Your mom is amazing. I am so glad you had a great time. I am so excited for you guys.

Katie Parent said...

Your family is super talented.

Carolyn said...

You are so cute Becky! And what awesome stuff you got. You're getting close!

Larsen said...

I can't believe how fast things are moving along for you. That stuff is adorable! We are so excited for you!