Nathanisms and tidbits

Nathan:  Mom, I am really good at keeping the commandments.
(pausing and looking at me)  You should try keeping the commandments.  It's fun.

Grandma Butler:  Nathan, you have to be soft with the babies so they aren't scared of you.
Nathan:  Yeah, cause if you're not they would think you're a dragon or a dinosaur, huh?

Nathan:  I am faster than Daddy and Mary, I am really fast.  But...I am not faster than Iguanadons  (a dinosaur).

Mary must be noticing we have babies because I saw her lay her blanket flat on the floor, place herself in the blanket, wrap one side on top of her, then the other, and then she tried to wrap the bottom of the blanket on her as well.

Me:  How do you not be cranky when things don't go quite as you planned?  What do you do?
Heather (my sister):  I don't know.  I just get grumpy.

1 comment:

Blovelies said...

That's so bad! I am the worst advice giver ever. I love you though!