The title has a little to do with my post, except it sounded nice.
I feel like a train, running out of steam, but still chugging along! Some days I feel like I am chugging, and some days I feel like I am a train wreck.
So I am down almost all the time--okay, yes, all the time. I can barely move and walking to the mailbox happens once a week when I want to get a slight workout. I am not on bed rest, but I contract every time I get up. The contractions wear me out and besides that and giving energy to the babies, I am worn out a lot.
I have had help though with the kids and I can only say that the help that came to me was inspiration by the people who helped!! I didn't realize I would feel this way at this point. I didn't realize I would need help, but someone did (I think it was Heavenly Father) and I feel that I was taken care of. Heavenly Father does take care of you when you do the things he asks of you.
My doctor said most twins don't go past 37 weeks, and 38 weeks is considered full term for twins.
It's been said that twin lungs develop faster so when or if they come early, they are a little farther along than single babies. I have a good feeling she's not going to make me be miserable and go any farther than that!
3 comments:
Oh Becky! I am sorry you are so drained of energy all the time! I can't imagine having 2 in there! I whine a lot and I only have one.
You are one tough momma! You are going to do so great!! I am so excited for your boys to get here. Hopefully you will bounce back and feel good soon. I am sure that Nathan and Mary are ready to be your best helpers!!
Wish I could be close by so that I could offer you some help. I will keep you guys in my prayers though! Much love and good luck with everything!
You're almost done!!! Yea for you and the two little ones. I'm excited for you, but sorry that you're struggling this last little bit. You're amazing!
You are so cute!! I love your guts!
Post a Comment