A call to arms--arms that are not in casts or otherwise engaged

Will someone come over tomorrow and take over for a day?  

And while you're at it, clean my house with disinfectant wipes.  There's pee and other stinky smells.  We try.

I also wouldn't mind if you play with my hair and tell me I'm cute.  Be honest.

And then do a dance so I laugh my stinking head off.  

That's all.  Please sign below if you would like to contribute and help a mother to not lose all of her normal functions.  Thank you. 

P.S.  This would greatly benefit my arm muscles so they could rest :)

5 comments:

Christy said...

Sure sign me up!

Andrea said...

I would be glad to come over on a day off, my next day off is Saturday! call me my number is 801-759-5321

Carolyn said...

I would love too!! Although not sure I am the right person, we have need all of that at our house too :). You're awesome Becky! And you are cute :)

Melanie said...

When they are done at your house can you send them over to mine? Perhaps we could start a travelling group of extra arms.

Caitlin said...

I need to come up for a visit! we really need to work that day out, don't we? I want to cuddle with those little boys!