Our new house

March 11, 2011


We are still moving into our house, but we have the basics done.  We have three bedrooms on top and an unfinished basement.  The garage is a three-car garage and is also extra deep so there's space for storage.  The family room is probably at least twice that of the apartment so there's room for James and John to crawl around instead of bumping into something every time they try to move!  There's a lot of kids on the street to play with--there's also three boys who are in kindergarten with Nathan.

James is crawling now.....that will keep up busy!!

We feel so blessed to have this home and feel that the Lord has been very mindful of us throughout the last few years.

9 comments:

Red Head Family said...

wow so nice!!! can't wait to see more!

Matt and Jessie said...

Okay, I am sooooooo excited for you! It looks beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Melanie said...

I am so excited for you! This looks great.

Carolyn said...

What a pretty house, with lots of space! Enjoy!

Ryan and Heather said...

It looks great Becky! Congratulations!

Christy said...

So I didn't know until right now that you had pics of your house on your blog and here I was google mapping you. Funny. I love your house. It is so nice. Perfect.

Marianne said...

I love it! Congrats on your new home.

Erinn said...

what a beautiful home!! how exciting to have all that space!

Katie Parent said...

awesome house!