June 21, 2012











Here are a few pictures.  My good friend Katie stopped by for a visit since she was in town!  I was so glad to see her!

4 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Such super cute pictures! Your kids are just the cutest! Oh and totally beautiful shot of you! You look amazing!! How do you have 5 kids and have no bags under your eyes?!

Rob and Marseille said...

That is so funny that you included a picture of yourself. its hard to get the mom on the other side of the camera! And isn't it wonderful that our oldest boys can feed the baby a bottle!!!! Life saver sometimes!

Britt-Marie said...

Fun pictures. Look at that beard. ha Kurt is also sporting one these days.

Katie Parent said...

Oh that is me! I should check out your blog more often!

I like the picture of you the best. You look really happy and beautiful. Seriously, I agree with the first comment. No bags? How does that work?