During Eli's pregnancy, I became pretty depressed and a few other issues. It was pretty bad and with having no family, twin boys who were 1, other children, etc., it was a very difficult time. I really don't want to go on with it, but I know that Heavenly Father loves us and that any mental illnesses are just like physical illnesses, but to others you just can't always see them the same as a physical illness!
I am doing much better and still have to work on a few things, but don't we all? I mean, I am not saying we all have to work on the exact same things, but we all have something we work on, right?!
I am grateful for my Heavenly Father especially. I feel like he loves me. I am grateful for my mother who has been an excellent listener and other family members and friends who were great then and great now, too! I am grateful for small kindnesses during this difficult time. It was hard to do things that were never hard before to that extent, but I think that happens to others who struggle with this, too. At least I think that, I am pretty sure it probably does.
No more talk about this. :) I am writing in case it helps someone else know they are not alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment