I think Nathan and Mary are sick of the twins getting into their rooms while they are at school. I went downstairs and found that Nathan had locked his door and Mary had put a chair on the other side of the door, so you could only open it a crack with someone very little fitting through.
Nathan came upstairs and said: Mom, Mary stepped on my back.
Me: Why?
Nathan: Because I told her that dragons are real and she didn't believe me.
Me: Oh...
Nathan: Like underwater oriental sea dragons are real.
James and John are beginning to steal and lie. But not very well. James had candy behind his back and denied that he took any when asked. But he was turned so I could see the candy behind his back. Either I or Nathan pointed the candy out and he threw it in the air. It landed on the carpet. John very nicely volunteered to get it for me. "I'll get it." He said. I expected him, for some odd reason, to take it to the kitchen and put it back. But he grabbed the candy and took off downstairs.
I felt like laughing again.
At lunch, I gave James and John their lunch and James said: Thank you Mom! John repeated that and then I gave Eli lunch and he said: TanktooMom.
I also had a load of dishes unloaded, some dishes loaded, trash taken out, a load of laundry put it, the floor upstairs vacuumed and the kitchen, dining room, and entry way floor also cleaned, Nathan and Mary's lunches made, and I realized it was only 7:40. Daylight savings and I felt like getting my cleaning done early so I didn't have to do as much later, hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment