Update..!.......

Since it's been a while, here's an update on how we're all doing.

Matthew--Still handsome. Still nice. And busy. He's been up some late nights preparing for work the next day. He's not overly busy, but he often drives 1 1/2 hrs each way to work (three times a week when he goes to Salt Lake). He's doing well.

Nathan--So ready for kindergarten this year!! He'll turn 5 about a week before school starts! He's full of energy and showing his independence and can be quite a tease. He loves being outside and can entertain himself with hours just with a hose and a few rocks. He can write his name and sound out letters. We are working on putting sounds together, but he hasn't mastered that yet.

Mary--Almost potty trained!! For many intents, she is potty trained, but has an accident once a day often. So we are working and getting her there. She loves girly things, but can play dinosaurs with Nathan really well! Her strawberry-blond hair is finally growing!!

Me--I am nineteen weeks pregnant and look faaaarr more pregnant than that! (like about six months or so probably) I have been feeling excellent the last five weeks after passing the morning sickness. Now I have started to feel a little more tired as these babies growing inside of me are taking a lot of energy, but I am still doing really well! I am trying to get my house organized and ready. We have an apartment and not a lot of room to deal with two more kids, but we are trying to make it work!!

Our life is mostly boring, but sweet and happy. I am realizing that I am destined to be a STAY-AT-HOME Mom, literally!! If it's not one thing, it's another and most of the time we're at home. But it's great :)

4 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Wow! You are busy these days! Glad to hear that things are going well for you and your family. Hopefully you will keep feeling well for the rest of your pregnancy. I am exhausted all the time and I only have one in there, so I can't imagine what it would be like with 2.

rachwheel said...

Awesome Becky! So happy for you-that you're feeling better and have some energy to organize and get ready for them! What a blessing. Let's hope your energy continues as long as possible at the rate your tummy is growing. Did you ever find out if they're both boys? I can't remember but i'll look around some more on your blog in case I just forgot.
You're a wonderful, beautiful Mommy and all your children are so blessed to have you!
You'll do awesome with twins...wow, four kids, five and under-and a couple of newborns, not just one like me. That's going to take lots of help for the first months.
I cannot get ANYTHING done. Pretty much just meeting basic needs, and paying enough attention to all four kids is plenty to keep me busy. So my house continues to be a mess, and I seriously have not hesitated to call for help because there's pretty much NO WAY one person can do it all. My husband is working at least sixty hours a week and the kids rarely see him. I'm exhausted but just letting everything that I can't control go, and doing my best to enjoy every moment with my little sweeties.
Love ya, and good luck!
Rachael

Larsen said...

It's been a few posts since I last commented. It was fun to see your kids enjoy Easter. I am glad you are feeling well and am I happy for you that you are managing things well right now. I am sure you aren't as big as you say you are though!

I think it's hilarious the tings your kids say. I wish my kids were as quotable as yours!

Hope the new few weeks go well for you!

AND did you or are you finding out the gender of the twins???

Ryan and Heather said...

I love your posts! They bring a smile to my face! So glad you are feeling better...stay that way!