We are now a Minivan family

It happened. We couldn't hold back any longer. I caved in.

We got.....


A 2008 Sienna. It drives nice.

I actually like it.

Bring on the babies. It even seats eight. Vroomm!

8 comments:

Marianne said...

Lookin' good! Welcome to the world of the minivans and lots of kids!

Matt and Jessie said...

Love it! I am jealous!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Becky I am so glad to hear you are doing so well. I am SO excited for you to have twin boys!! Woo hoo, that is going to be CRAZY!!

My aunt had fraternal twin girls and then two years later had identical twin girls. Pretty amazing what can happen!

Did you know that Tisha had identical twin boys? They are three years old now. How fun that I have two friends from HS with TWINS!! You guys have really started a trend. I'll have to jump on the bandwagon soon! :)

Carolyn said...

Ooh, it's pretty! I love it! And it will be so handy with 4 (wow 4!) kids.

Katie Parent said...

Congrats, mini-mom!

Larsen said...

Several things I want to tell you Becky!

1. BOYS!! That is so fun! Autumn and Loren Parker have twin boys, as do the Rindlesbakers. So somewhere out there there must be a few moms expecting twin girls! I think the Lord keeps things evenly distributed, even if it doesn't seem like it. Congrats! You are going to have these strong boys around your home to help you do stuff! I can just see it!

2. THANKS for using Bloggygotback! it makes my heart smile! If you would like, I would LOVE to design a background for you--FOR FREE OF COURSE-- somethign around the idea of a family of 6. . .Will you call me or email me if you wanted me to do this? It would be a pleasure!523-5970 or kyleandgina@gmail.com

I actually just made a twins blinkie last night, but haven't posted it just yet!

3. I totally wish we had a VAN! I am jealous. Crazy huh! I hope you love it and it's a good car...meaning I hope it doesn't give you any trouble.

4. I think you are a great blogger. I wish I had blog entries as nice as yours. really capturing who I am and what is going on, like you do.

Christy said...

Nice Ride!!! COngrats on becoming the newest minivan owner.

Red Head Family said...

Welcome to the rest of the world-at least you got a Toyota-those are nice-ask Valerie. Congrats on graduating!!! I didn't realize you had gone private so I haven't been checking!! Thanks for keeping us updated!!