Graduation Day

We went down on Thursday to celebrate graduation. We ended up skipping a few things, but had a great time.


Nathan is feeling the cougar's teeth. They can't quite seem to remember that Mommy is trying to have pictures taken.

Matthew's parents came up. It was so nice of them and we loved having them there.

Me and Mary.

Me and the BYU Cougar.

You can see my belly a little in this one. (20 weeks)

My family--my mom and dad and sister Heather and her baby Charlotte.

It was a nice day and thankfully it didn't rain like it was predicted to! We also went to the dinosaur museum by campus and out to dinner in American Fork.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

No, no, Becky! We don't swallow soccer balls.

Ryan and Heather said...

You are so cute! Congratulations on your graduation...that is awesome!

Katie Parent said...

Congrats! You have a cute family.

Katie Parent said...

and soccer balls are tasty

Matt and Jessie said...

You are so awesome!! I am so happy for you!! That is such a huge accomplishment. Congratulations!! You ROCK!! I love that you walked so your kids could see. You are one amazing woman!! : )

Christy said...

Congrats!! That is wonderful news and you look awesome.

Andrea said...

Congrats!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Congratulations, Becky!! Way to go, woman!!

Caitlin said...

I wish I'd known! I'm sure your day was busy, but we were down there, too--milling around the same area for Rob's graduation.

Congratulations!!! You're done. Way to go!