September 22, 2010
I like that title because I think that's something we have to work on in our lives. I am now dedicating this blog to things that make me happy, enrich my life, and inspire me to be a little better. If I, we as a whole, place our value on what others think, how they treat us, what we possess, or our circumstances, etc. we will not secure our happiness. I want to be happy. I am happy, but I think that by writing about this everyday, or so, the messages will help me focus on what is most important. I am still going to write about our life sometimes, about my kids, about anything that makes me feel truly nourished and whole. That is my goal anyway. I have been wanting to do this for a while now, but my life became a little busy for a bit. These posts are for me, initially, and anyone else is welcome to read them too.
My thought for today:
Getting Nourishment from the Source--God, or Heavenly Father.
He really is the only place we can find true strength--the strength we need to succeed and overcome life's issues while experiencing true happiness. I think it can sometimes sound like a difficult thing to do, but I know the way is simple. Perhaps as simple as just looking for it?? That's where I think it starts anyway. I believe the struggle comes in finding this strength everyday--in our personal lives--in remembering our true source of strength even when we are surrounded by the world.
And I don't think it's always easy, but I know that if you keep fighting for it, you can succeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment