Thanks again, Gina!

Thanks again to Gina for updating my blog design and adding the twins' names.  I love it and think it's really cute.  I'm glad she remembered to do that, when I basically forgot about it!  Oh well.  At least there are some people who are on top of stuff and really nice :)

1 comment:

cardwell living said...

Becky you are amazing!! Thanks for the wonderful pictures and updates,how fun is that. I miss all of you and the times we had together. Grandpa and I really enjoyed seeing the kids and the twins and your updates on every one. It is hard to imagine how much the twins have changed already. They are cute and adorable as ever. Robb and Spencer are here for a week, catching us up on all their family and doings. Kathy and Laura had to stay home, but hopefully Laura will be able to come out soon. We need to visit Omaha again ourselves some time soon. Take care love Mom and Dad