Grateful...

November 17, 2010

I am grateful for my family and friends who love me even though

*I am not a model or fashionist at the moment.

*My house is messy.

*I am not an author, a movie star, or anyone especially cool.

*My kids sometimes hit their kids.

*My kids sometimes steal their kids' toys.

*I don't have any cool hobbies at the moment, like craftiness, or musical stuff going on.  I am just a mom.  Plain. Mom.

Enough said.  And in complete honesty, I AM TRULY thankful for my friends and family and my God for loving me even though I'm not perfect.  Whew!!!

4 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

I think you are totally perfect just the way you are! When you look back on your life, I am sure you won't care if your laundry was neatly folded or the dishes always done. You will remember what a great mom you are though and that is what counts!!

Larsen said...

What a great way to reflect on the season!

Christy said...

Well since you haven't been out lately I just wanted to let you know that being a Mom...Plain..Mom is the NEW BLACK.

Carolyn said...

Becky, I love this post! Because I think every mom can relate. I know I can! I think you're amazing!