A Shout Out. November 2.

I would like a shout out for my sister Melissa, for helping me.

True Story:  This morning at 5:30 I woke up with Matthew to feed the babies again.  They ate, chomped like normal, except James who wouldn't eat much and we put them to bed.  I tried to sleep, but I had gone to bed at midnight, then woke up at 2:30 to feed again.  I was extra tired, and the day before had been a long day.  I felt stressed, tired, and like I was having an emotional moment.

Then I prayed for help.  I just didn't feel like I could do it, get up today and do it all over again--all the crying, all the feeding, all the kids, all the messes, and have the strength.  I was exhausted physically and emotionally.  It had been a long few days.  I told Matthew how I felt and cried.

Matthew told me to rest, he rubbed my legs, left me sleeping in bed and got up to help the twins and Mary and Nathan.  He missed an hour or so of work.

I slept for an hour and woke up reluctantly.  When I got up, Mel was downstairs.  She had just come over!  Matthew went to work and Melissa stayed and helped with the babies for a few hours.

It was a relief to have her there.  I am still tired and exhausted, but having her come over was a blessing and answer to prayer!

So THANKS MEL!  You are a wonderful sister.

1 comment: