Extremely random thoughts
Matthew cracks me up a lot. I don't even know when he's joking sometimes and when I ask him, he rolls his eyes politely and then says "Yes, Becky, that was a joke." I think I am learning :)
School has been good for Nathan.
The Spirit can definitely be insightful in your life for your children and other things.
I am being kind to myself. I am looking for the good I have done and how far I have come instead of feeling discouraged about how far I have to go (most of the time).
I ate half a peach today. I think that is the most fruit I have had at one time in maybe two years. I hope I don't pay for it too much. The first year after finding out I couldn't have fruit really was hard to discipline myself. I got better. It took a long time, but today I kept eating bite after bite! So much for my discipline. I ate a few packets of smarties to help digest the fruit, but we will see :) BLAHHHHH...OH NO.....Just kidding...no side effects yet. (it's late, okay?)
We picked apples at my parent's house. My parents aren't there, so we stole their apples....no...they said we could. We have a big box of all these apples. We are going to have to do something with them. Mary and Nathan loved helping pick apples.
Mary refers to the baby as "she" even after we explain it could be a boy. She prays almost every day for the baby and often that it will be a girl and how fun that would be. She will giggle and smile when she tells me that if it's a girl she can play with it and Nathan can play with the boys. I don't know what to do if it's a boy...
James and Nathan have a fever. We were all sick last week, so why not? Actually that isn't the best attitude, but what are you going to do? Cry your eyes out? Maybe. We're fine though.
James started really walking this last week. He was so proud of himself it was so cute.
James won't let anyone else hold the red or yellow ball. For the last two days or so he has carried around both balls in each hand and sometimes won't even take his bottle for fear of losing the ball. When I take the ball out so he can hold his bottle, he cries. I think there is some underlying trauma maybe there from John stealing so many of his things. John could care less about James stealing stuff, because John has a faster swipe and is less sensitive. James has tears roll out of his eyes immediately and he stares at me and then rolls on the floor until he feels that he is getting the message across to all of us.
We now have two blue chairs in our family room. Wohoo!
We bought a big box of peaches yesterday. Now we have two boxes of fruit to make something with. I am beginning to think that was stupid to do.
That is all. I am going to go to bed and not write any more blog posts tonight.
2 comments:
Where in Idaho are you...IF? Where at??? email or facebook me!
Can the fruit! the kids will love it! I'm sure they would go through applesauce superfast! I didn't know you couldn't have fruit- crazy! What if there is applesauce baked in bread or pancakes, can you have it then?
Post a Comment