What I believe

October 11, 2011

Here are a few things that I believe as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I am often referred to as a Mormon, but the official name of our church is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

We believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, as our Savior and Redeemer. We believe that it is only through Him that we can be saved. We believe that He died and suffered for us so that we could all return to our Heavenly Father. He loves us so much, as does his Father. Christ is central to our religion and we believe He is the head of our church.

I believe these things, not because someone else told me to believe, but because I believe it personally. I know God lives. I know He is real. And I know that the way to find happiness, joy, and peace is through Jesus Christ.

If anyone would like more information on what we believe, go to the side link and click on mormon.org.

No comments: