Kid Quotes


Mary’s prayer last night (family prayer):  Please bless me to be able to do my necklace kit I got for Christmas with Mommy.  
(I did do it with her the next day.)

Mary and Nathan talking at breakfast:  Mary:  Panda bears live mostly in Georgia.  I learned in class.  Nathan:  No, they live mostly in South America.  They disagreed for a while.  Then Nathan said:  Well, they could be in Georgia too, but they are mostly in South America.

Mary:  I put millions of hanitizers on when I was on the bus.
Me:  You mean sanitizer?
Mary:  Yeah, sanitizer.

Nathan’s prayer:  And please bless us to be safe and put a force field around our house.

Mary:  Daddy, I would like to try a new sport besides gymnastics
Matthew:  Oh, what sport would you like to try?
Mary:  Waterskiing.
(she does seem to love gymnastics though)

Puzzle time with Mary.
Mary:  Mom, there is like one hundred million pieces (or some huge number she said)
Me:  There are 1000 pieces.
Mary:  Is that even a real number?

Mary fit a puzzle piece in - I knew I could do it if I believed in myself!

Mary looking for a piece:  I don’t know where this piece is, Mom, can you find this piece for me? 

Later Mary handed me a puzzle piece and said:  Mom, you can have this one. (it wasn’t one I needed, but it was one that wasn’t working for her I think.  So cute.)