What is going on in our lives.  Well...

For the moment Eli is creating a lot of making Mommy and Daddy busy because he is 9 months and crawling everywhere and trying to eat everything, etc.  It helps that he is so cute, of course.

I have been sick this weekend and it has been fun.  High fever, etc.  It was an infection and I have gotten them a few times lately and I have been trying to do everything they say to not get them!  Oh well, I guess.  I threw up on the antibiotics this time and had to get a new one.  I am doing better today and Matthew has been trying to do everything.  Sometimes I cuddle with kids, but other than that, I have been laying down and being lazy.  Today I haven't had a fever but still haven't felt all the way better with some symptoms, so Matthew stayed home most of the day to help.  He went into work for a couple of hours.

Well besides that exciting story of my sickness, I can't think of much else to write today.

1 comment:

Erinn said...

i'm sorry you've been sick becky! and i'm sorry i haven't commented in FOREVER! i've actually been meaning to comment since i got your sweet note clear back in november. you seriously made my day that day, so thank you so much! at the time i was dealing with a bit of postpartum depression and your note really brightened my day in a big way.

and i love reading your blog because your so real about all this mothering stuff!! it's not easy, that's for sure. you'll have to let me know when is good for you and we can get together.

have a happy day friend! :)