What works for you?

This is a random post, but I'm wondering how people budget their money. What ways do you budget? Do you keep in detail track of everything, or do you take out cash for the month, like on groceries, and can only spend that cash? What works for you?

I'd appreciate any certain things that have really helped you. Matthew and I are budgeting fine, in the degree that we are saving and not going into any extra debt, but I still feel like I haven't found my "system." So I am open to suggestions.

Kind of boring, but I guess I need to do boring sometimes.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi! Kyle and I LOVE our budget and it helped us get through the time when he was out of work. It is very detailed, we have a seperate sheet for each bill, savings (regular, medical, car etc.), and spends. If you would like me to send you some of the sheets and better details I could. Let me know.
Love you guys!