I don't know if anyone thinks these things are funny besides me, but here it goes.
A Lot of Mans
Me: Nathan, you are being so careful. Thank you.
Nathan: I'm a careful man. I'm also a fireman, a batman, a mean animal man, a spiderman, a fast man. I'm a lot of mans.
Big Enough
Mary: Mommy, am I big?
Me: Yes.
Mary (running up the stairs and screaming at the top of her lungs): I'm big enough guys, I'm big enough!
Taking a Turn
Me: What is that dinosaur doing?
Nathan: He's going to fight the monster, but he has to wait his turn first.
Not a Vegetarian
Nathan: Mommy, do we eat cows?
Me: Yes.
Nathan: We just stick a fork in that cow and break him in half and eat him.
Me: (thinking, "Oh dear.")
Gifts
Laura (at her house for family home evening): Nathan, what gift are you going to give baby Jesus this Christmas?
Nathan: What?
Laura: What gift are you going to give baby Jesus?
Nathan: Frank.
Laura: (confused for a moment) oh, you mean Frankincense?
Nathan: Yes.
Laura: What else?
Nathan: Myrrh.
Laura: Good, but what are YOU going to give him?
Me: Nathan, what nice things can you do for Jesus?
Nathan: Give Jesus gold.
Chris (also 4): He ALREADY got that!
Everybody needs to...
Me: Nathan, go potty.
Nathan: We have to go poop or we get sick, huh?
Me: Yes, that's right.
Nathan: Everybody gets sick if they don't poop, like cows, daddy, snakes, dinosaurs, and dragons. Huh mommy?
Me: Um, yes.
Telling presents continued
Mary finished wrapping Nathan's present.
Me: Now Mary, we don't tell Nathan what this is, do we?
Mary: Noooo, we don't.
Me: good.
Nathan comes in: Mary, what's my present?
Mary: It's a dinosaur.
Me: (softly) Mary! Nathan, it might not be a dinosaur.
Nathan: Mary, is it a dinosaur?
Mary: I don't know.
Nathan's prayer a few months ago:
"Dear Heavenly Father, please bless me to boing on a cloud, ride a hippopatomus, and go on a mission."
I meant to post some Christmas thoughts I was having--particularly from this relief society page I had been given about forgiving someone, seeking out a lost friend, loving, serving, etc., things that dealt with the Christmas spirit, but this came out instead!! I love the feeling of Christmas and the service that is given during this time of year. Well, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!
3 comments:
They are so cute! I can't wait to have children!
These are all great! Very funny. I love it.
oh my gosh. Those made me laugh so hard. Thank you.
Post a Comment