We are having....
TWO BOYS.
My first wonder was what had I done wrong in the previous life? But I quickly became very excited and know I will love them just as much as any girl I could possibly have. I was surprised. I thought one of them was going to be a girl. No. I love my little Nathan and have a special bond with that boy and it excites me to have two more. However, Nathan had endless energy, much more than Mary, and I think of having two of those running around. Hmm. I'm sure it will be an adventure.
Just thought I'd let you guys know. I am sixteen weeks right now. I have been feeling great! Honestly. This is the best pregnancy so far at this stage and I am feeling really, really good in all other ways. Is something wrong with me??
And also, I finished school!! I am going to graduate this April!! It's all exciting and I think good timing too. Now off to pretend I'm doing housework. Or really doing it I guess.
Beck
6 comments:
How fun, Beck! Yay! Are you going to walk for graduation?
You make me feel happy. And see, Preston's not the only one who writes the word POOP.
Boys are great! That is all we know around here. At least there will NEVER be a dull moment around your house!!
As far as graduation goes, CONGRATS!! I am so proud of you! What an accomplishment. I know you have been working toward this for a long time. I hope you take some time to enjoy your moment.
I am glad you are feeling good! So why is poop in the title? Double the poop? Have fun!
Katie, yes it's double the poop because there will be more poop with two boys.
Yeah for boys!! Congrats. That is so exciting.
Post a Comment