Random Thoughts From Myself

- This is the first year since we've been married that we've been able to save our tax refund for much needed savings. Then we found out we're having twins this Fall. Nevermind, we know what our tax refund is going to.

- Life continues to surprise me. I have learned lately to never assume life is going to be boring or the same as it's always been. (For example--having twins and feeling so great lately).

-It feels really good to accomplish something that you've been working towards for a long time. It's a one-of-a-kind experience. I just finished school, and it's been a great feeling and I'm so grateful for the chance to do so.

-I'm learning even more what it's like to be a mom. Nathan is 4, but will be in kindergarten this year and he is getting older and argumentative at times. He tries my patience and I'm learning being a mom is so ENCOMPASSING.

-No matter how long I've learned I don't digest certain foods, I never stop having a desire now and then for fresh fruit or a juice drink. *sigh* It's just something I have to live with I guess. It gets easier, but you never quite feel completely satisfied. Or Teriyaki, or barbecue sauce, or fruit snacks, or any of those things. I can't have them or....problems for a day or so. But I've learned to love certain foods I wouldn't have otherwise, like garlic spaghetti with parmesan and black bean mixture with garlic and onions and herbs over rice. Delicious. And I can eat cinnamon rolls sometimes! Yummy!

1 comment:

Katie Parent said...

mmm... garlic spaghetti sounds good. And I think it is so great that you are done with school. That is such a huge deal.