Heather Marie


Heather is my little sister--she's 3 years younger than I am. Here is the order of my family

Laura
Melissa
Matt
Becky (me)
Heather

Although I am arguably the coolest out of the five children my parents produced, Heather is also pretty cool.

I remember playing ping-pong with her (we grew up on ping-pong) and we played ten games in a row left-handed. We were remembering the movie Princess Bride and thought we'd be cool like that. (I did win by the way....)

Heather is really fun and has been one of my very best friends since we were little and fighting over barbies.

I remember playing soccer games out in our yard. It was a good match and it we took turns winning.

We played basketball together--did I mention fouling? I didn't? Good. Don't believe anything Heather tells you about that :)

We jumped on the tramp (also with Matt) a lot and made up cool games.

We explored the cool forts Matt made for us.

We wrote each other a LOT of notes growing up, which I saved many of them. Most of these notes included us apologizing to the other one for being snotty. I laugh and cry at these notes. They are so dear to me.

We could give each other a look across a room and we know exactly what the other one is thinking or feeling.

She has been my dear friend and listener during times when I needed her. She was there and I thanked my Heavenly Father for such a gift as her!

Heather, remember your big sister loves you tons.

P.S. Don't be embarrassed I wrote a blog post about you. You are cool.

1 comment:

Blovelies said...

You're going to get it.