Mary's Hair

April 29, 2011



Mary cut her hair a few days ago. I found some long chunks laying on the ground that she had cut off on one side, right by her ear. I asked my sister Melissa if she could fix it. Melissa wasn't sure. I thought maybe we could layer it, or do something to not cut it all short. It had taken almost four years to get it long enough to put in a ponytail. Mary's hair has grown very slowly. Anyway, Melissa took Mary to a friend and they determined this was the best way to fix her hair. I do think she looks cute. It was weird to see her looking so different though! (If you want a before picture, you can look at the picture of Nathan and Mary in their Easter clothes which is a few posts down).

2 comments:

Marianne said...

She does look adorable. Very stylish. Maybe that's what she was going for all along. Now at least you have another good story for when she's grown up!

Rob and Marseille said...

i think they fixed it well