Last night I asked Matthew: Who do I remind you most of in Downton Abbey?
Matthew said: Mrs. Patmore (the cook) because you make cakes...
I said: Uh...I like her, but I remind you most of her?
Matthew thought about this for a second and restated his answer: Cybil because you are nice to people. And if you were like a Cybil who made cakes it would be perfect.
Also sometime that night I was talking to Matthew about how some people put salty warm water in your nose to help you with sinus infections. Matthew then said something like: Sailors probably had great sinuses, all that salty water and mist getting into their noses...
We saw a commercial for the last twilight and it said: The Best Twilight Yet.
Matthew said: Yeah, it probably is. The best part is when it says "The End" because there's no more.
3 comments:
haha. You guys are funny. I miss Hawaii for the salt water ocean. First sign of a cold and we would go swimming. Colds were always really short, and Jonathan never got sinus infections like he does here.
Why have we not talked Downton Abbey. I love that show. I wod have to say Sybil as well.:)
hahaha!!! I like the twilight comment.
Post a Comment