One time we were sitting up in the family room and Matthew looked at Mary and Nathan and then said: Kids, go hug your Mom and tell her you're thankful you got her genes instead of mine.
It was sweet.
Today I said: Matthew, I had a weird dream (and then I explained, just tidbits tied in together to make it weird.)
Then Matthew said: I had a weird dream too. I dreamt I was at a Japanese Internment Camp going over work items with people while I was there.
He was totally serious and his dream sounded weirder than mine. Also, we had not watched any war movies about Japanese Interment Camps that I am aware of...for quite some time.
One time I asked Matthew something like: Am I cool or just weird?
Matthew didn't skip a beat: You're weirdly cool.
1 comment:
I agree. Or awesomely weird works too.
Post a Comment