Babies

I thought I'd just give a quick update on the babies.

I am 23 weeks. I went to the doctor today. Each baby weighs a little over 1 pound each and they are almost exactly the same and the doctor says that's a really good weight! Baby A is in position to be born first and is feet first, yet again! He switches though, but was feet first last visit as well. Baby B is head down. Everything on the ultrasound at the hospital last week looked normal for each baby.

Baby A is more active and I can often feel him moving every few hours it seems and sometimes in the night. Baby B seems to have more normal activity. Thank goodness. :)

Well, that's all I can think of right now. Love you all and thanks for your nice comments!

2 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Are you still feeling good, or are you starting to slow down a bit? I can't imagine having to share your energy so many ways!! I am glad they are healthy and doing well!

cardwellclan said...

Jessie, I am starting to slow down a bit! Still doing good though, thank you. How are you doing?