In case you can't tell, the two round-looking balls on each side of the image are heads. There is also a foot in the screen. Baby AA is kicking baby BB in the head. This happened a few times in the ultrasound while the technician was checking the babies. One of the kicks was caught on camera. This only shows what is to come.
4 comments:
That is really funny and I think that is the first time I have ever seen a twin ultrasound picture...so cute.
Wow, they get along so well already! Great that they caught it on camera! I am so excited for you guys!
Can you put them in time out in utero? You should find out.
Sooo funny, and cute at the same time! Your right to imagine what is to come. My girls really get after one another sometimes! Glad to know things are going well. Let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment