I just feel so grateful for things lately--big or small.
I'm so grateful for my family--for the wonderful husband and my two children who I love SO MUCH!
I'm grateful that I don't have to stress how we're going to pay for our next grocery trip.
I'm grateful for our apartment, that it fits us, and that we are close to my sister Melissa.
I'm grateful that my husband has a job still. We hope this continues for a while.
I'm grateful I'm going to have two more babies. And that they're boys.
I'm grateful to feel the sunshine hit my legs. It might blind everyone else, but it feels good.
I'm grateful for our new car, that we could buy one when we needed it. What a blessing.
I'm grateful that I have hair. I was sitting in bed, brushing it, and I felt grateful for it on my head.
I am grateful for friends and family who see the best in me and make me feel special.
I'm grateful for prayer and how I feel Heavenly Father's love and confidence in me when I pray.
The End
2 comments:
I am grateful for all those things too!
Other than some of them don't apply to me! new car, twins, etc.
What a great attitude to have!
You are so awesome! I hope you know that! It is the little things that make life so sweet. I love love love this post!! Thanks for making me re focus on the positive!! I just love ya!!
Post a Comment