Baby surprise

September 9, 2011

So, I wasn't going to say anything for a while, but I decided to anyway.

Baby #5 is on its way.

It's due sometime around the beginning of April.

Surprise. Big surprise :)

10 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Congratulations! So exciting! I wish I was there to help out with the move. You are amazing!! I hope you are feeling well!

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Becky, that's amazing!! Wow, I guess once the baby gets here, it might feel like you have triplets instead of twins, haha. Good luck with your pregnancy. I'll be praying for you and your health.

ps- you're awesome.

Katie Parent said...

WHAT?!?!?!??!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? :)
So happy for you!

Matt said...

Wow! What a fun surprise! I hope all goes well with this pregnancy and the other 4 kids. Congratulations!!

Carolyn said...

Uh, that last comment was me, not my hubby! :)

Rob and Marseille said...

congrats!

The Sabeys said...

Becky, You are amazing. Some days I feel overwhelmed by one. But there is something amazing about having a family and raising children. I am so happy for you.

faith said...

Becky, that is just wonderful!! Congratulations and I hope your move goes smoothly.

faith said...

Becky, that is just wonderful!! Congratulations and I hope your move goes smoothly.

Larsen said...

Surprises can be a roller coaster or mixed emotions, huh!! I hope things go well for you over the next few months! THINKING OF YA!