September 26, 2011
For people who have blessed me lately. Yes, I am going to name a few (don't usually like to do this because I am always worried I will leave someone out accidentally! So if I do, I am sorry). This move has been hard, but I feel that because it's hard, I need to make an extra effort to focus on the good and express the good. I think it will help me :)
Laura--thanks for talking to me on the phone today and telling me I would not be normal if I didn't experience some feelings of depression/anxiety/whatever else with a move, pregnancy, and other stuff! I think it was good for me to hear that. Thanks for just talking and asking. And for helping me a few times in the last few weeks with such a good attitude.
Melissa--thanks for always checking up on me and being my friend.
Heather--thanks for caring and expressing sincere compliments and encouragement.
Matt--thanks for just being a nice brother. I miss you. I hope you are doing great in Germany!
Dad, and especially Mom--thanks for listening and telling me positive/encouraging things without judging. I appreciate it.
Blog people who write comments--thanks for your nice comments! Many of you have encouraged me through your writing :) I am really grateful for your uplifting words! (Not naming specific people because I am sure I would forget someone here..:)
Thanks Christy, Teresa, Erinn, Katy, Marianne, Marlene for writing me emails or giving me a phone call expressing willingness to help, thoughts, or just letting me know you are thinking of me.
Thanks to Matthew, Nathan, Mary, James, and John for everything.
And I know there are other people too who have blessed me, so thanks to you! I hope you have a great day.
2 comments:
Love ya Becky! You are the best.
Miss you guys like crazy! I'm so glad you've been getting help in your new ward. We're still thinking about and praying for you. Love ya!
Post a Comment