There are so many people I admire.
I admire those women who can't have children but trudge forward in faith. I admire the talents they possess and how they can bless others.
I admire strong women and mothers who have busy husbands and do so much on their own.
I admire courageous people.
I admire those of you with talents like art, decorating, organizing, homemaking skills. I would like to improve a little in all of those areas :)
I admire those people who express love and compassion willingly, even to those who often don't get as much attention.
I admire you who are really outgoing and friendly to all you meet.
I admire those who take the initiative to do something without waiting to be asked. I think we could all be a little more like you.
I just admire you. You have blessed my life. Happy days.
No comments:
Post a Comment